The Day After Tomorrow

Saturday, November 07, 2009

okay, in two days i will depart from Jakarta, Indonesia to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia then to continue my journey to Manila, Philippines.

exactly on Monday, Nov 9th, 2009 on 06.25 AM i will take my flight to Kuala Lumpur. but my flight to Manila is on Tuesday, Nov 10th, 2009 on 07.35 AM. so i have one full day to explore Kuala Lumpur. and alone!

sounds cool. but until now i only have two destinations in KL and two of them is the highest building in KL. and after that i don't know where else to go. well, i depend on the tourism brochure which i will get that since i'm already in KL. and the other thing is i planned to sleep in the airport so i can get my flight on time. the interesting thing is, i've never been sleep in the airport before! hope i will okay for that.

but the problem is, until now i feel like i'm not ready enough to leave. i don't know why. maybe i'm too comfort in my "comfort zone". hang out with friends, enjoying time with them.it feels like time never be enough to be with them. ah i know it's not good, and i have a principal that told "leave your comfort zone, and find a new one, until you feel it again and then repeat the steps."

but i never expect that it will be this difficult, to leave my comfort zone and find a new one. ahahaha i always thought that it will be that easy, as i told to my friends to do the same. but the reality isn't tell like i've said!

even i'm not finishing my packing yet. there some minor details things that i haven't put them into my backpack or into my carrier. there are electronic tools like charger for cellphone and camera, laptop, data cable, and all my documents such as passport, money, CV and so on. yes i'm planning to bring on my CV for in case that i get a job offer ;p

oh yes i'm planning to bring my laptop because the brothers told me so and i think it will be useful to continue write my blog with my laptop. so i don't have to write in a book anymore, just like i did one year ago in Taize. haha.

so this is my quick report from me.
wish me luck by the way.

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

About Me

Timo - a full-time explorer, a part-time writer, a film programmer, a movie passionate, an author of Sobekan Tiket Bioskop